Monday, January 5, 2009

food, whale watching, helicopter ride

I really enjoyed the whale watching. It was cool to see 2 whales go under at the same time. Here are the four new things I've tried. Some of them aren't really from New zealand or anything but they are new for me. 1. Lemon muffins (the best!) 2. steam pudding 3. fish and chips 4. terryaki chicken.

I can't wait until the helicopter ride tomorrow. I hope it doesn't rain.

I didn't win the other scrabble game. Darn! but it was fun playing with Jennifer and kate (and Mikaela). I'm glad they came to New Zealand with us.

The people are really nice here. The train ride was fun. It wasn't very bumpy like I thought it might be.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! Z, you are the bravest kid in NZ. I can't believe you tried some new foods. That is fantastic....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! new foods from new zealand. who woulda thunk???

    ReplyDelete