Saturday, January 10, 2009

The long trip home

We are all packing up getting ready for our long journey home. We check out of the hotel at noon and will get some lunch. From there we get picked up from our hotel at 1:50 to go to the Queenstown airport. Our flight is to Auckland and we leave at 3:20. The LA flight is around 7:00 something. Arrive in LA at 10:00 a.m. and then off to Phoenix at Noon arriving at 3:00. I think it works out to about 24 hours of travel time. I'm exhausted already.

I had a wonderful trip but I am excited to get home to see my family and sleep in my own bed. In Queenstown, Helen, Jennifer and I have all been sleeping in the same room. A little too small for all of us.

Peter - Didn't you know I had super powers? I can do practically anything I put my mind too. I look forward to seeing you and TR when I get back.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kate! I've enjoyed reading all about your wonderful trip!! Sorry I haven't posted a comment until now, but hopefully you'll get to read this on your 24 hour trip home. I definately want to plan a trip out to AZ to see you this summer but for now I know you just want to spend some quality time with your "cute little family". :) Take care, and give me a call soon. Love, Jane

    ReplyDelete