Monday, January 5, 2009

Home sick

Even though I am on a trip of a life time here, I am getting home sick for my little family. This is the longest we've been apart. Luckily, Ron gives me updates on the kids and I've been able to call home a couple of times. Ron has been a trooper!

Tomorrow we go on a helicopter ride over the glaciers. I'm excited to see it. Helen is a little nervous but she is up for the adventure. What a trooper.

I'm still sucked into Twilight. I'm half way through the second book now. Jennifer is now starting the last book.

Tired. I'll try to write more tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. It is so cute. I talked to you mom today and we discussed how we all miss you. I also miss my mommy! I guess when they picked your mom up at the airport yesterday, the kids where like "hey, where's mommy". We are ready for you to come home! Love Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ron -
    Thanks for letting us borrow Kate for these two weeks. It has been an amazing trip and we are all so glad she can travel with us. I think you wourld really like NZ. We are looking forward to having a local family trip sometime that we can all join in on together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record, Peter does not say "cute." That was Theresa signing in as me.

    Peter

    ReplyDelete