Sunday, January 4, 2009

Twilight

During this trip we have been eating, drinking, sight seeing, and relaxing. As part of our relaxation we have been reading for leisure. It feels good! Jennifer, Mick and I are all sucked into the Twilight series. Jennifer and I have both read the first book Twilight since we've been here. Jennifer read Mick's copy of the second book New Moon and has started the 3rd book in the series. I am reading a different book right now waiting for Mick to finish New Moon. I was going to buy New Moon but all of the books stores in NZ are sold out of it! We got the last copy in the local book store of the 3rd book yesterday that Zach found for us. I think it fair to say we and all of NZ are hooked on vampires.

If anyone is interesting in a romance, this is for you! Edward the vampire is dreamy.

1 comment:

  1. All the discussion about the Twilight books has peeked my interest. I'm going to start the series tomorrow or the next day. I'm finishing Lord of the Rings now...

    ReplyDelete