Thursday, January 8, 2009

It is pouring in Queenstown

So I didn't go with the jet boat crew. I slept until 9:00 and took a nice long shower. Jennifer and the Downes went on a jet boat. Around 9:00 I woke up b/c of the rain! I could hear it pouring outside. I went down and got my coffee and got on line. You should have seen the crew coming back from their adventure. They were completely SOAKED! They were all laughing hysterically. It looked like fun but I think I made the right choice.

I'm getting ready to exchange a little more US cash for NZ cash. We have two and half days here and we are trying to map out our possible expenses. We don't want to have too many NZ dollars in our pockets when it is time to leave.

I'm glad we are on the real bus today and not a convertible bus. It should be pretty even in the rain.

I miss my family terribly but I am enjoying every minute of this place. I feel very fortunate to be able to go this trip with some of my best buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment