Sunday, January 11, 2009

We made it home

It is now about 8:30 Phoenix time and I am winding down for bed. I wanted to stay up and try to get on a normal sleeping pattern by getting up at 6:00 tomorrow. we will see how I feel. I think I have been up now for close to 36 hours. I'm tired.

The whole family met us at the airport. Ron, Alyson, the kids and Theresa and Peter. It was cute. The kids were all over me and I loved it!

The flight went well but I didn't sleep at all. It was a readathon and movie watching fest for me. The last leg of the flight was pretty rough. I was running on fumes. Luckily all of our transfers moved quickly and we caught our plane in the states no problem.

I'll report back again to give you the updates post trip. Thanks for following our adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment